5th WEAJ Conference Call for Workshop
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
5th Wilderness Education Association Japan Annual Conference
June 15, 2017
We would welcome to English workshop to the 5th Wilderness Education Association Japan (WEAJ) Annual Conference. WEAJ is intended to provide a workshop as well as lecture and symposium for practitioners and scholars to share idea and skill about outdoor education. Presenters will have 60 minutes to present their own program.
- Authors must entry by until April 30, 2017 sending e-mail to Conference Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Authors name, institute and tile of workshop.
- Abstracts must be submitted no later than May 31, 2017 with your photo representing your workshop. Authors will be notified by May 10, 2017 regarding the status of their submissions.
- Authors of accepted proposals must register for the conference by early deadline.
- Authors must submit revised abstracts by the end of April, if the modification will be required.
- If your workshop will be rejected, you can chance to present your idea of workshop in poster using one desk and one white board.
- Abstracts should be no more than one pages in length, using Times New Roman 12 point font, one inch margins (top, bottom, and sides), and single spacing.
- Abstracts should be organized the contents of workshop well using a few headings.
- A cover page should be included providing the following information: workshop title, names, and affiliations of all authors, and contact email of the principal author.
- Documents should be saved in Microsoft Word format.
- Abstracts that do not adhere to these guidelines may be rejected without further review.
- Abstracts should be submitted to Conference Committee (email@example.com). “2017WEAJ Abstract” should be written in the subject heading.
Questions regarding the workshop should be addressed to the : Conference Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).